Terms and conditions
Informed Consent and Acknowledgement
By signing this form, I understand that I am giving unrestricted permission for my child's image to be used in print, video, and digital media. I agree that these images may be used by The D.R.E.A.M. Center for a variety of purposes and that these images may be used without further notifying me. I do understand that the child 's last n am e will not be used in conjunction with any video or digital images.
Registration & Tuition Policy
Tuition is divided into 10 equal payments (July 25 - April 25) and is the same regardless of how many classes are in a month. Studio closures for calendar holidays and breaks are figured into tuition rates. There are no refunds for missed classes or dropping without notice. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tuition is paid MONTHLY and your balance automatically is deducted from your card on the
25th of every month. You will receive an e-mail receipt to review, but no action will be necessary.
- We reserve the right to run cards again to collect unpaid tuition due to card decline.
- Late Fees: The D.R.E.A.M. Center charges a $20 late fee to all payments received after the 1st of the month. Late fees compound monthly.
- TDC has the right to suspend a student if the account balance is over 15 days delinquent or if consistent delinquent payments on accounts are received. TDC also reserves the right to prohibit a student from participating in performances if the account is past due.
- Special Events: Special event fees are payable upon enrollment. There are no registration fees applied to special events.
Class Cancellations & Refund Policy
minimum number of students or the number falls below that minimum, TDC reserves the right to cancel or combine
any class at any time. If such an instance should occur, you will be notified, and we will discuss suitable alternatives. If
none can be agreed upon, TDC will refund tuition payments in full. If the class has already begun, TDC will refund
tuition for unused classes.
Please keep in mind that once paid, all past tuition and registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
We do not give refunds, credits, pro-rations, or discounts for any other reason, including but not limited to
illness, injury, vacation, inclement weather, loss of power or ventilation, or other circumstances beyond our
control. You are still liable for tuition regardless of whether your child is in attendance. If your child is absent, we
will help you choose and schedule a makeup session in another appropriate class.
Virtual Instruction Policy
The D.R.E.A.M. Center allows class withdrawals anytime during the school year with at least 7 days' notice before automatic tuition is processed on the 25th of the month (18th of the month) using our Withdrawal Form.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We only accept withdrawal notice via our online withdrawal form. Email, phone, and verbal withdrawals will not be honored. We do not issue pro-rated refunds of any unused tuition or classes, except in the case of class cancellation by TDC.