Safety Precautions & Guidelines
Here are a few guidelines we are following for our in-studio classes:
- Class sizes will be limited.
- Lobby will be open to parents for drop-off and pickup only.
- Dancers should be dropped off and picked up in the lobby area, where they will be met with a staff member wearing a mask.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entering the studio.
- Each dancer will be given hand sanitizer and asked to sit in a square while they wait for their fellow classmates to arrive.
- We have taped off the dance floor with 6 foot squares for each dancer.
- Dance bags and shoes will be stored in individual cubbies.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned before and after each class.
- Studio rooms will be disinfected after every class departs the studio.
- Masks are required for students upon entry and while in the dance studio.
- Air Purifier will be turned on during classes.
You will also be screened with the following questions each day when dropping your dancer off and these are also questions you should think about before attending dance class:
- Has my dancer or anyone in our house been in direct contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19?
- Has my dancer or anyone in our house ran a fever of 100.4 or higher in the last 72 hours?
- Has my dancer been given fever reducing medicines (Tylenol/acetaminophen) for any reason today?